S-7 Ski glove
The battery powered S-7 heated gloves from Gerbing. The heated glove is manufactured using Gerbing’s European patent pending heating technology. These heated gloves are heated on the top of the hand, fingers, around the thumb but also on the palm of the hands. This makes the S-7 heated glove unique in our 7 volt gloves collection. These S-7 heated gloves will allow you to forget about the cold and let you focus more on enjoying your time outdoors.
The gloves not only keep you warm but are also constructed with a waterproof/breathable liner to keep you dry. The S-7 heated gloves and the M-7 Mittens are textile gloves unlike the O-7 heated gloves and the H-7 heated gloves, which are leather heated gloves.
Includes two 7V, 2.2 Ah rechargeable lithium-ion batteries and a dual charger. Simply connect the charger to any regular 110 – 230 volt wall outlet to charge the batteries. A green indicator light will let you know when the batteries are fully charged which is nomaly between three to five hours depending on how discharged the batteries were to begin with.
- Operated by two 7 volt batteries which can be charged by a dual charger (B7V-2500 KIT).
- Extra leather on the palm for better grip and feel.
- Hipora™ waterproof, breathable membrane to keep your hands dry.
- Thinsulate™ insulation for extra warmth and dexterity.
- Adjustable wrist enclosure and special pocket for battery..
- Articulated, pre-curved fit.
- Soft tricot fleece lining.
- Available in black.
- Available in the sizes XXS to XXL.
S, XL, XXXL