O-7 Nubuk glove
These O-7 heated gloves are specialy made for outdoor activities such as riding a scooter or bicycle. Even a walk in the park will give much more pleasure with these 7 volt heated gloves. Unlike the S-7 heated gloves and the M-7 heated mitts, the O-7 (also the H-7 glove) is made of full analine leather instead of textile. Together with our 7 volt heated jacket you will never be bothered by cold again and you can enjoy any activity you like. Those heated gloves looks nice and stylish because of the nubuck leather.
- Operated by powerful, rechargeable 7volt Lithium battery with microprocessor controlled technology (INCLUDED).
- Unique European patent pending Heating technology provides greater heat transfer than any other battery operated glove.
- Hipora waterproof, breathable membrane.
- Thinsulate insulation for extra warmth and dexterity.
- Articulated, pre-curved fit.
- Soft tricot fleece lining.
- The glove heats the entire length of each finger, including the thumb, as well as the back of the hand.
- Included 2 batteries and charger (B7V-2500KIT).
- Lifetime warranty on the heating elements.
- Available in the sizes XXS till XXXL.
- Made of black nubuk leather.
- You can also connect the O-7 heated gloves to a 12 volt battery cable with our new Patent Pending 7 volt junior controller.
The O-7 gloves are not suitable for use on a motorcycle. If you are interested in gloves for motorcycle or other high-speed use you can look at our 12 volt heated gloves collection.The O-7 heated gloves are perfect for:
- Riding a scooter
- Working in freezers
- People who suffer from Raynoud syndrome or other medical conditions with bad blood circulation
- and so on