7V Liner Jacket
Gerbing’s latest model in our 7 volt collection. A 7 volt heated jacket with removable sleeves. The 7 volt heated jacket has four heated elements. They are placed in the areas where you need the warmth the most. Two elements are placed on the chest, one in the collar and one on the back. The sleeves are connected to the jacket with zippers. So they are easily removable to use the heated jacket as a heated waistcoat.
- Powered by an included B7V-2500 battery with a built in temperature controller to control the warmth as you see fit. The battery can be placed in the pocket of the heated jacket and you simply connect the battery to the plug which is placed in the pocket.
- Includes two 7 volt rechargeable lithium batteries and one dual charger (B7V-2500 KIT) that hides away in a zippered pocket. Enjoy a whole day of soothing warmth with a single charge.
- The batteries can be recharged over more than 500 times.
- The batteries have five different heat settings.
- Heated jacket is made out of soft shell material
- Four heated elements placed in strategic places to benefit from the heat the most.
- Reverse-coil zippers and hem cinch pull cord.
- Available in black.
- This product is not designed to be used on motorcycles. The 12 volt heated jackets are especialley made for use on motorcycles.
- The arms can be removed from the heated jacked so you can use it as a heated waistcoat.
The 7 volt jacket is perfect to be used for all kinds of outdoor activities such as:
- Working in freezers
- Watching (sport) events.